- 30cc Hyundai engine: Easy to start and providing ample cutting power.
- Two cutting options: Supplied with a four tooth cutting blade and a two-string nylon cutting head.
- Anti-vibration handles: For increased comfort during operation.
- Lightweight design: Providing increased precision and easy transportation.
- Fingertip controls: For simple and safe operation of the machine.
The HYBC3000 is a powerful brushcutter / grass trimmer which is suitable for maintaining grass, tough weeds and scrub in locations where a wheeled machine cannot easily access. It's supplied with a four tooth cutting blade and a two-string nylon cutting head to meet the cutting requirements at hand. The nylon cutting head is best used on grass of reasonable length next to objects such as wells, fences and trees. When dealing with tougher scrub, tough weeds and longer, denser grass, the four-tooth metal blade is best suited for the job.
It's powered by a 2-stroke Hyundai engine with recoil start, and is a lightweight machine at just 6.5kg, providing easy transportation and a comfortable cutting experience. For best results, simply walk forward slowly while simultaneously sweeping the cutting head through an arc. The vibration-damped handles provide added comfort and allows the user to use the machine for extended periods of time.
For maximum safety and convenience, the on-off switch, throttle and presence safety trigger are all mounted on the hand grip, providing fingertip control, and a single-point adjuster enables the position of the handles to be adjusted easily to suit users of all different heights. The HYBC300 is also supplied with a double over-shoulder support harness.