KUBOTA M6142; 140HP TRACTOR
THE ALL-ROUNDER FOR MAXIMUM OPERATING PERFORMANCE
Masses of power
The new high-capacity Stage V engine guarantees maximum performance, efficiency
The M6002’s transmission is designed for high speeds and heavy payloads.
Impressive lifting capacity
The CCLS hydraulics provides high performance for both the rear and front
Comfort and space
The M6002’s cab offers plenty of space as well as high levels of comfort and
Its exceptional agility makes the M6002 the ideal tractor for tight spaces and frequent turning manoeuvres.
- Kubota’s Stage V engine is the most powerful 4-cylinder engine in the agricultural sector.
- This innovative engine features outstanding power combined with low fuel consumption.
- The 6.1-litre four-cylinder engine delivers constant torque across a wide speed range.
- The Powerboost function provides an extra 20 hp for road applications.
- The large 230-litre fuel tank lets you work for long hours without refuelling.
- 24F/24R powershift transmission as standard or you can choose the optional 32F/32R creeper group.
- The modern transmission is equally impressive for demanding work in the field and fast haulage applications.
- Shift gears the way you prefer – at the touch of a button or using the new multifunction lever.
- The aggressiveness of the powershift can be adjusted to the speed of travel at the flick of a switch.
- The new “Xpress restart” function allows you to stop the tractor without needing to use the clutch.
- Powerful 7,000 kg rear lifting capacity means you can use even heavy implements.
- The Kubota M6002 makes light work of even the toughest front loader tasks.
- The efficient CCLS hydraulic system has a flow capacity of 115 l/min.
- Three mechanical valves are standard on the tractor, with a further mechanical valve available as an option.
- Maintenance is easier because there is only one hydraulic pump and just a single filter.
- The large cab provides heaps of space and the comfort of a premium tractor.
- The wide-opening doors make getting in and out safe and simple.
- The large sliding glass roof provides an excellent view of the fully raised front loader.
- The sprung cab and premium seat ensure a high level of driver comfort.
- All controls are logically arranged and easy to operate.
- Kubota’s portal front axle with bevel gear drive allows an exceptional 35° - 55° steering angle.
- With 480/65R24 tyres, the tractor’s turning circle is just 4.5 m.
- The M6002 has an amazing 58 cm of ground clearance – ideal for forage collection or caring for taller crops.
- Kubota’s innovative Bi-Speed technology makes turning even easier and gentler on the soil.
- Tight turning manoeuvres are no problem, even with a fully raised front loader
- Five newly developed front loader models are available for the Kubota M6002.
- Tractor and front loader are optimally matched for efficient operation.
- Maximum lifting capacity can be as much as 2,400 kg.
- The joystick controls all functions of the front loader and is ergonomically placed within easy reach.
- You have a wide range of implements for the new front loaders to choose from.